SAO Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Once In A Life Time!


Every once in a while luck comes together just perfectly to create a memory that will last a life time! Ken and Keith Young have fished with me for many years and have had many memorable trips. To be stream side with this family has become more than just a guide trip for me. To see Ken Young at age 82 land the largest brown trout of his lifetime, and his son Keith Young land his largest Steelhead ever, at the same time from two different pools was more than I could handle. I do know that Tim Hess and I were privileged to be a part of such a special feat, and I doubt we will see it duplicated the remainder our guiding days.....

We are guiding steady everyday and will have more of our trip photos and river stories very soon...

Sincerely,

Greg Senyo & Tim Hess
Steelhead Alley Outfitters

No comments: