SAO Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Cabin Fever Blues & Browns

Cold…snow…wind…more snow…negative temps…more snow and more snow and more snow….I swear I don't want to see the seat of a plow truck again for years after this years winter full of "arctic vortex's!"

It just seems that we can't shake it no matter how hard we try.  The long term forecast has us out into the second week of March before the next good thaw which is late…but, while I'm singing the blues, I thought I might as well share some stellar footage of big Browns that really got my blood pumping.

If you have a couple of minutes, it will be well worth your time and hopefully help with your case of cabin fever as it did mine!  Check it out!


Until next time,

Patrick "Flybum" Robinson
Director of Operations
Steelhead Alley Outfitters

No comments: